Sunday 8 October 2017

8th October - Colour Pallette

We have a lovely, warm colour pallette to inspire you today ...

Imagine from Colour Pallettes

This colour challenge inspires me to combine it with fall. I stamped and cut a few leaves to decorate. I used the photo from when we visited a farm with my family last week. We fed goats with grass, it was fun. It was really a wonderful day.


The color scheme "gave" me a wonderful excuse to break out some fall patterned papers that I purchased last year. I have been reaching with my creative outlet these days in making large die cut backgrounds. I just love how this looks. Thanks for stopping by today!!!



Guest Designer - Marie Willetts

I used inks and some bubble wrap as a stamp to create the background. Underneath the photo, I layered book paper, die-cut doilies, fabric leaves and some tangled thread. I also tore strips of corrugated card, dampened them, sprinkled chocolate embossing powder over and heat set. This made them look like tree trunks! I used the same embossing powder on the branch and added more leaves. The resin owl has been inked to blend in with the colour theme. Finally, I added broken tooth picks in a criss-cross shape to emphasise the ‘natural’ feel of the page.




I hope you enjoy using these colours in your layout, we would love to see how you get on so please link them up to the side bar when you are finished. 

Watch out for a Design Team call coming soon!

I hope you manage to fit in some scrappy time this week, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!